The Ins & Outs of the 3 Programs
RESET REPAIR REBALANCE
The Programs Work To …
- balance blood-sugar and deliver energy to cells rather than storing excess blood sugar as fat
- reduce appetite
- increase metabolism
- reduce inflammation
- heal and repair the gut for overall health and wellbeing with better absorption of nutrients
- provide weekly support to keep you on track!
Key To Success
NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT One of the reasons this program is so successful is the use of high-quality nutritional support. These products have been specially formulated to suppress the appetite, balance blood sugar levels, heal and repair the gut and provide your body with all the support and nutrition required whilst undertaking a detoxification process.
- DIGESTION It is important to consume your dinner two hours prior to going to bed to allow adequate time for digestion. This will ensure you don’t weigh in heavier in the morning.
- NO MASSAGE We recommend not having massages during weight loss. This is because massages can interfere with the distribution of fat cells, and excessive kneading can often harden areas of fat deposits that need to be released.
- WATER One of the key factors along with many others that will determine your success on these programs is consuming adequate levels of water. It is imperative that you sip three litres (three quarts) of water daily to not only assist with the detoxification process, but also assist with suppressing your appetite, and the chemical breakdown of fat stores. Herbal teas (not fruit teas) are a good option. When inadequate water is consumed, the body tends to retain fluid and this will show up on the scales and in body measurements.
- EXERCISE When on this program, we recommend LIGHT exercise only (e.g. walking) as you want to conserve the energy for fat burning and detoxification. When you have achieved your goal weight, exercise will assist with health, vitality, and well-being and to further tone the new slim you!
- HEALTH AILMENTS Many people following this program have discovered that their blood sugar and blood pressure levels return to a normal range, their moods and sleep improve, sugar and carbohydrate cravings disappear, and their triglyceride and cholesterol levels normalise along with various other noticeable improvements in overall health and well-being. Their eyes shine, skin glows and they radiate with good health!
Why do we MONO eat?
Chicken and fish will be your primary sources of protein however you may have limited amounts of lean red meat while on the program. Be sure to cut away all fat from your meat and remove the skin from your chicken. If you use mince (ground meat), ensure you purchase the high-quality, fat-free version. Make sure to drain all grease from cooked meats.
While on the program a plateau (a few days of no weight loss) may occur. In this case, we have some helpful suggestions to get your loss kick-started. Please consult your mentor if you need help or support.
Your Never Alone!
One of the best things about our Programs is the incredible support that you get
You will be supported 24/7 by online groups and a weekly session with your dedicated, individual mentor.
No one does this program alone!
Whether you’re at home in the kitchen or out on the town, we are here to support you every step of the way.
This is where you get off the blood sugar roller coaster and get your appetite under control. Certain foods we eat make us hungry, so following the RIGHT foods from the list is important to help rest the gut and reduce your appetite.
By the second day your blood sugar levels should start to stabilise, you will begin to overcome food cravings and your body will start to use its fat stores for energy.
There is no calorie counting in the first five days.
Re-Feed & Maintain
This is about maintaining your weight with the right foods and a lifestyle you can follow to keep the weight off, forever.
Re-feed & Maintain is designed to keep you at your current weight and maintain your hormone levels, as it is our hormones that influence our appetite, metabolism and body fat distribution.
This part of the program normally lasts 14-21 days and is designed to teach you how to sustain a healthy lifestyle. If you are at your ideal weight, this is an excellent plan to follow.
TIP : Want to lose more? Easy!
Just go back to ‘Balance’, rinse and repeat!
Fat: The good, the bad and the ugly
There are three kinds of fat stored by our body – the goal is to release the right kind.
- Structural fat This fat fills the gaps between various organs. It has important functions such as bedding the kidneys in soft elastic tissue, protecting the coronary arteries and keeping the skin smooth and taut. It is important that we maintain this protective fat as it is vital for a healthy body.
- Normal fat This type of fat is reserves of fuel from which the body can draw on as required. Both these types of fat, structural and normal reserves, are essential, and even if the body stocks them to capacity this can never be called obesity.
- Adipose tissue fat This is the toxic fat locked away in our fat cells causing unsightly bulges in various parts of the body including the abdomen, hips, thighs, stomach, and waist. It is the adipose tissue fat that our programs target. The programs are a detox for the body. Throughout the detoxification process, it is also vital to support the bowel and liver. We achieve this through the nutrition we use.
Our programs target these adipose fats:
- Abdominal Fat: Visceral fat that accumulates around the stomach (e.g. pot belly)
- Cellulite: Unofficial term for subcutaneous tissue around the thighs and buttocks
- Femoral Fat: Adipose tissue fat that accumulates on the hips and thighs
- Visceral Fat: Can describe both subcutaneous and abdominal fat.
To target certain fats, you must change your diet and take away the foods that create abdominal fat, cellulite, femoral fat and visceral fat (adipose tissue fat), that accumulates around the body’s internal organs.
This is what our program works on and WHY it is so successful in re-shaping the body correctly. We take away the foods that create the bad fats and in the process remove the adipose tissue fat.
Many other weight loss programs fail to specifically target this type of fat.
Tired Mummy Alert
Intro: This story is from one of our coaches, Tammie – what an inspiration for all you Mums out there that it is ok to commit to yourself and your health.
So my journey is a little difficult for me to talk about, it stirs up emotions I prefer to pretend don’t exist. #letsbereal.
After falling pregnant with my twins I’d gained 20kg, so when I started my weight loss journey I had 15kg to lose. I’m now down 11kg.
The onset of my twins’ premature birth at 32 weeks weighing only 1300g and 6 weeks in intensive care, contributed to PND and comfort eating.
Imagine not being able to see your babies for hours after birth. When I did meet them they were in a humidicrib. It was 3 days before I could hold them and over 5 weeks before I could even feed them breast or bottle. It’s an incredibly hard experience to go through.
After going through the last 2.5yrs and a very hard time of severe reflux, colic (causing hospitalisation), and feeding problems, I decided I’m finally ready to do this. It’s all part of my process to heal, to move on from that hard time and finally start to enjoy my babies.
I’m now a far happier mummy and so much more aware and have the motivation to be aware of what I eat, better role model, better wife and loads more energy. Hope all your journeys are as incredibly powerful as mine has been for me. Xx